Assignment First

澳洲论文代写:POV镜头的问卷调查

通过对8名焦点小组参与者的访谈,通过计算回答百分比得到结果。例如,60%的参与者(8个中的5个)同意POV镜头有助于增强场景的整体前景。

为访谈所形成的问卷有10个简短的问题,答案将基于李克特量表评分(1至10,其中1为最小偏好,10为最大偏好)。这使分析结果变得容易。

此外,在整个采访过程中,都坚持伦理方面的考虑。受访者被告知,他们有权随时退出面试,而且他们提供的任何个人信息都不会透露给任何人。问卷调查附于附录一。

在8名参与者中,100%的参与者接受POV镜头为任何特定项目增加价值的事实。所有参与者都认为,作为观众,成为场景的重要组成部分是必不可少的。

总在焦点小组参与者,80%是一致的第一人称叙事吸引他们,剩下的10% 20%不希望参与现场的计划的一部分,首选的第三人称叙述。剩下的10%是那些不喜欢电视真人秀和伪明星的人。

在所有的参与者中,只有20%的人认为基于第一人称叙事的节目是真实生活的节目。其他80%完全不认为他们是真实的描述,使用的元素,如观点照片连同介绍性前提插入在电视节目或纪录形式使它明显,有一些版做,一些变化确定必须已经完成的项目。

在所有的参与者中,60%的参与者给马里昂和杰夫打了4星,其余20%的人打了5星。剩下的20%的人开始看这部剧,但因为它对他们来说很无聊而退出了,因此他们给了它2星的评级。

在所有的参与者中,有80%的人给西洋镜打了5星的评分,因为过去通过POV镜头给观众定义了喜剧和悲剧的元素。剩下的20%给了这部剧3星的收视率,作为第一人称叙事和配音的使用并没有让这部剧变得像真的一样。

在所有的参与者中,Marion和Geoff被评为现实元素3星,Peep show被评为现实元素2星。

在所有的参与者中,使用POV镜头呈现现实对于100%的受访者来说是至关重要的。

此外,80%的参与者认为即使他们知道在程序中不存在现实的一个元素,并利用观点,他们仍然会认为这个节目是第一人称叙述,这增加了一个谜,压力和观众参与。

80%的受访者认为带POV镜头的假明星看起来比西洋镜等真人秀节目更真实。

澳洲论文代写:POV镜头的问卷调查

From the interview of 8 focus group participants, the results were obtained by calculating the response in percentage. For example, 60 percent participants (5 out of 8) were in agreement that POV shots help enhance the scene’s entire outlook.
The questionnaire formed for the interview had 10 brief questions to which an answer was to be given based on Likert scale rating (1 to 10 wherein 1 is minimum preference and 10 is maximum preference). This allowed to easily analysing the results.
Furthermore, throughout the interview, ethical considerations were maintained. Interviewees were told that they have the right to quit the interview whenever they want and also that any personal information given by them will not be disclosed to anyone else. The questionnaire is attached in Appendix 1.

Out of 8 participants, 100 percent participants accepted the fact that POV shots add value for any specific program. All participants believed that being an essential part of the scene was essential for them as a viewer.
Out of the total participants in the focus groups, 80 percent were in agreement of the fact that first person narration attracted them while the 10 percent from remaining 20 percent did not hope to get involved as a part of the scene of the program and preferred third person narration. The remaining 10 percent were those who did not prefer reality TV shows and mockumentaries.
Out of the total participants, only 20 percent believed that first person narration based shows are real life shows. Other 80 percent completely rejected the notion that they are real and depicted that use of elements such as POV shots along with introductory premise insertion in a TV show or mockumentary makes it evident that there is some edition done and that some changes for sure must have been done to the program.
Out of the total participant, Marion and Geoff were given 4 star rating by 60 percent participants while the remaining 20 percent were given 5 star rating. The remaining 20 percent started viewing the show but quit as it was boring for them and hence they gave it 2 star rating.
Out of the total participants, Peep show was given a rating of 5 star by 80 percent individuals due to the element of comedy combined with tragedy used to be defined for the viewer through POV shots. Remaining 20 percent gave the show 3 star rating as first person narration and use of voice overs did not make the show real like at all.
Out of the total participants, Marion and Geoff were given 3 star rating on the element of reality and Peep show was given 2 star rating with regard to the element of reality.
Out of the total participants, present of reality using POV shots, was essential to 100 percent interviewee’s.
Additionally, 80 percent participants accepted that even if they know that there does not exist an element of reality in a program and has made use of POV shots, they would still see the show as first person narration, which adds a sense of enigma, stress and engagement of the audience.
80 percent participant accepted that mockumentaries with POV shots look more real like than reality TV shows, like Peep show.