Assignment First

商业文章代写:因风暴停电的相关报告分析

停电可能是季节性风暴造成的,这些风暴通常会引起风、雨、雪或冰的狂怒。更严重的天气事件通常对输配电基础设施造成最大的破坏,因为树木或树枝倒在电线上可能造成破坏。虽然存在与暴雨有关的断电数据,但通常认为这些数据不完整,也没有很好地描述断电事件的原因。据估计,90%的客户出勤时间是由于影响当地配送系统的事件造成的。然而,剩下的10%来自发电和传输问题,这可能会导致更大规模的停机,影响到更多的客户。

商业文章代写:因风暴停电的相关报告分析

根据佛蒙特州的研究,在这段时间里,几乎44%的事件都与天气有关(例如,由龙卷风、飓风/热带风暴、冰暴、闪电、风/雨或其他寒冷天气引起。该研究指出,这些数据包括许多小于NERC报告阈值的事件。它还指出,一些报告的事件有“多重启动”的原因,因为一些事件(如闪电)可能引发其他中断或操作员错误。

与风暴有关的事件导致的断电可能持续时间不同,但往往是持续的中断。该研究指出,与天气有关的事件并不总能在停电数据中反映出来。

商业文章代写:因风暴停电的相关报告分析

power outages can result from seasonal storms which often combine the furies of wind, rain, snow or ice. The more severe weather events usually cause the greatest damage to electric power transmission and distribution infrastructure as damage can result from trees or branches falling on electricity lines. While data on storm-related power outages exists, they are not generally considered to be complete or well characterized with regard to the cause of the outage event. It has been estimated that 90% of customer outage-minutes are due to events which affect local distribution systems. However, the remaining 10% stem from generation and transmission problems, which can cause wider-scale outages affecting larger numbers of customers.

商业文章代写:因风暴停电的相关报告分析

According to the Vermont study, almost 44% of the events in the period were weather-related (i.e., caused by tornado, hurricane/tropical storm, ice storm, lightning, wind/rain, or other cold weather). The study noted that the data include many events smaller than the NERC reporting threshold. It also noted that some of the reported events have “multiple initiating” causes, since some events (such as lightning) can trigger other outages or operator errors.
Power outages caused by storm-related events can vary in duration but tend to be sustained disruptions. The study noted that weather-related events are not always captured in power outage data.